Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For submission in OJS system, kindly visit link of submission process video under Author guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; New Times Roman, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate place, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Link Before submission Kindly visit following link for submission process of article in Open Journal system. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGwYaaww4lY.
Original articles should contain original research relevant to medical science (Pre, Para & clinical) includes case control studies, cohort studies, interventional studies, Quasi experimental, study of screening and diagnostic tests. Text of study is usually divided into sections introduction, methods, Results & Discussion (IMRAD). Manuscripts should be accompanied with an abstract (divided into objective, design, subjects, methods, Result & Conclusions) in not more than 250 words. Four to five key words in alphabetical order should be provided for indexing along with abstract. The typical text length for such contribution in 2500-3500 words (excluding Title page, abstract, tables, figures, acknowledgements, & references)
Clinical case highlighting uncommon condition or presentation are published as care reports. The Text should not exceed 1000 words & is divided into sections i.e. abstract, Introduction, case report and discussion. Include a brief abstract of about 100 words.
Case series consist of two to five interesting cases with similar clinical presentation. These cases should be a series of uncommon clinical condition or some rare diseases. The Text should not exceed 1500 words & is divided into sections i.e. abstract, Introduction, case study and discussion and include a brief abstract of about 100 words with 3 to 5 keywords.
Journal encourages submission of review article on topic of general interest. Any topic will be considered but priority will be given to current problem. The typical length should be about 3000 words (excluding tables, figures & references) manuscript should be accompanied with Abstract of less than 250 words.
Short account of original studiess are published as brief reports. The text should be divided into section i.e. abstract, introduction, methods, results & discussion. A series of cases can also be considered as brief report, provided the number of cases is reasonably large. Abstract should be 100-150 words with 3-5 keywords. Text should not contain more than 1500 words.
Letter to Editor(s)
The editor welcomes and encourage correspondence relating to articles published in journal. Letter may also relate to other topic of interest to medical professional. Letter should not be more than 300 words.
Authors can submit short communication which should be related with some recent diseases or clinical problem. It should not exceed 800 to 1000 words with abstract of about 100 words.It should be having 3 to 5 keywords.
Small original studiess are published as research brief. The text should be divided into section i.e. abstract, introduction, methods, results & discussion. A series of cases can also be considered as research brief, provided the number of cases is reasonably large. Abstract should be 100-150 words with 3-5 keywords. Text should not contain more than 1500 words.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.