Digital Archiving Policy
We are preserving our content in a dedicated, digital archiving referred to as Long Term Preservation and Archiving (LTPA).
Pediatric Review: International Journal of Pediatric Research is putting in constant efforts to archive the published manuscripts in various archiving and Indexing agencies, which are as under:
Metadata harvesting is done at
- We digitally archive all the published manuscript in LOCKSS via PKP
- Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (Pediatric Review: International Journal of Pediatric Research).
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): are a Next Generation Multi-Level Repository-based Service Provider. (Pediatric Review: International Journal of Pediatric Research)
- We are also exploring some more digital archiving platform and soon will be able to archive in more archiving agencies.
- Road: The Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources.